Here’s the 60 page document on the government’s plan to gradually get back to normal. – https://www.gov.uk/our-plan-to-rebuild-the-uk-governments-covid-19-recovery-strategy
- High Peak Borough Council – https://highpeak.gov.uk/Coronavirus
- Derbyshire County Council – COVID 19 guidance
- Derbyshire County Council County Parks: now closed
- Car parks at Derbyshire countryside sites will re-open from Wednesday 13 May 2020, in line with latest Government guidance. https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/re-open-countryside-car-parks
- High Peak Borough Council – Bin Collection Advise
- Up to date bin collections: https://highpeak.gov.uk/bin-collections-service-update
- Recycling centre locations – Glossop and Waterswallows (near Buxton), Check which days you will be allowed in – Vehicles will be allowed on certain days depending on whether the last number on their number plate is odd or even. Vehicles with 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 as the last number will be allowed in on even dates in the month and those with 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 will be allowed in on odd dates in the month. https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/household-waste-recycling-centres info
Finance and Debt
- National Debtline Advice Employment / Business Phone: 0808 808 4000
- Derbyshire county Council – Derbyshire Emergency Relief Fund for businesses now in place
- Citizens Advice 0300 4568390 Mon to Fri 9am till 4pm Derbyshire district / 03444 111 444 – National Advice line https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/health/coronavirus-what-it-means-for-you
- HMRC’s helpline for help and advice: 0800 0159 559. If you run a business or are self-employed and are concerned about paying your tax due to coronavirus.
- Information on Benefits and corvid 19
- DCC stay safe from scammers advise.
- Pre Payment Gas & Electric – Energy firms move to help prepay customers unable to top up due to coronavirus – what to do if you need to self-isolate
- Clayton Chartered Certified Accountants: 01663 743800 Flowchart on Self Employed Income Support Scheme – See bottom of page
- A summary of the assistance available to businesses- Gov.uk
- Protect yourself from Scammers https://www.friendsagainstscams.org.uk/beware_of_covid_19_scams https://nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/fraud-scams-covid19
- Warmer Derby & Derbyshire 0800 677 1332 Freephone line giving people in Derby & Derbyshire impartial advice on staying warm at home & cutting energy bills. Despite Covid19 we’re still giving phone support, posting energy-saving stuff, & more! https://mea.org.uk/ Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Transport Buses.Pre-09:30 Concessionary Travel From Friday 20th March 2020 until further notice, ENCTS pass holders will be able to travel free before 09:30 in Derbyshire, Greater Manchester and Staffordshire.The link also includes bus timetable changes
- Transport trains: Coronavirus travel information on cancelled trains by Northern rail
- Derbyshire Connect 01335 300670 Email: email@example.com
- Government information – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
- Book a coronavirus test online https://self-referral.test-for-coronavirus.service.gov.uk/test-type
- Further info about getting tested: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-getting-tested
- NHS website or https://111.nhs.uk/
- World Health Organisation – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- List of “key workers” – where their children can still attend school
- Talking to your children about Covid 19 – Young Minds website Childline
- Coronavirus World update: latest figures from around the world
- http://www.crossroadsderbyshire.org/ – If you or someone you know is affected by domestic abuse, Crossroads Derbyshire offers confidential advice and support in Glossop, the High Peak and the North Dales. If you need our help, or know someone who does, call us on 0800 0198 668.
- Visit Every Mind Matters: everymindmatters.co.uk to access simple tips and advice for taking care of your mental wellbeing.
- Derbyshire Mental Health Support Line 0300 790 0596 (Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust) for people of all ages open 9am – midnight 7 days a week
- Derbyshire Emotional Helpline 01773 734989 (Rethink Mental Illness) for anyone 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri
- Specifically for young people in Derbyshire aged 11 – 18 free online service of support and counselling #Kooth https://www.kooth.com/ and for parents of young people see #Qwell https://www.qwell.io/ Childline (children of any age) is available nationally 24hrs a day 7 days a week 08001111 https://www.childline.org.uk/
- Derbyshire County Council’s website has information and further contacts to help support you and your families mental health. https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/staying-safe-during-the-covid19
- Healthwatch Derbyshire remains open to ensure the people of Derbyshire’s views on Health and Social Care are heard. 01773 880786 firstname.lastname@example.org www.healthwatchderbyshire.co.uk
- Blood donation – The NHS is calling for more blood donations. Hospitals still need blood.They are still running donation sessions and have put extra safety measures in place.
- https://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/coronavirus/community-response-unit Co-ordinating a massive community response across the county to make sure vulnerable residents are supported through the coronavirus outbreak.
- New Emotional Support helpline is a new service for anyone 18+ in Derbyshire and is currently open 9 – 5 Mon to Friday 01773 734989 Other services DCC Offer
- Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can’t do
- New government guidance provides information on how to protect yourself and the people you provide care for during the coronavirus outbreak: https://www.gov.uk/guidance-for-those-who-provide-unpaid-care-to-friends-or-family
- Derbyshire Carers Association remains open supporting vulnerable carers by phone to assess your needs and ensure you are connected to local support services:https://derbyshirecarers.co.uk/
- The Derbyshire Young Carers Service continues to offer support to families during the COVID-19 lockdown:https://www.derbyshirecarers.co.uk/young-carers-service
- Carers in Derbyshire website also offers the latest information and advice for carers on how you can protect yourself and the person you care for https://www.carersinderbyshire.org.uk/
- Healthwatch Derbyshire remains open to ensure the people of Derbyshire’s views on Health and Social Care are heard. https://healthwatchderbyshire.co.uk/ 01773 880786 email@example.com